- Floating plates
- ION outlet
- Adjustable temperature dial
- LED temperature display
- Barrel locking system
- 360° swivel cord
Power supply: 220-240V, 50-60HZ, 50W
Temperature: 120°C - 230°C
120°C - 230°C Adjustable temperature dial
Barrel locking system
360° swivel cord
SUITABLE FOR ANY HAIR TYPE.
1. Start at the base of your neck, separate a two inch section of hair, gently place hair between the smoothing plates and clamp the device down firmly on the hair, make sure that you start from the base and end at the top of the head to get evenly straightened hair.
2. Leave the device on the hair for about five to eight seconds for thin to average hair and ten to fifteen seconds for thick hair.
3. Once the device is heated, carefully slide it along the separated section making sure that the whole length of hair has had contact with the hot plates.
4. For best results, hold the tips of the hair while smoothing the hair section.
5. To remove the hair from the device, simply release the clamp and allow the hair to gently slip off the hot plates.
6. Allow hair to cool down before combing or brushing. Repeat steps until ideal look is achieved.
1. Start where you want the curl to begin and clamp hair between the plates.
2. Twist hair around the device while slowly pulling it down at the same time.
3. Repeat steps until ideal look is achieved.
4. Allow the hair to cool down and run fingers through the curls to separate or losen it up (optional).
120°C -140°C for very thin hair;
140°C - 160°C for fine hair;
160°C - 180°C for normal hair;
180°C -200°C for very thick;
200°C - 230°C for professional use.